The Trusty Fam!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Woo Hoo!




Last year when we moved back to Hot Springs, I got together with another coach in the area and we started a Club Volleyball program for girls in this area. Last year was rocky to say the least. We had 3 teams and really only went to 2-3 tournaments. But we stuck through it and this season, we doubled!! We have 6 teams! We have girls from 9-17 years old, and my 17's team has 5 tournaments this season. After a rough start with our first 2 tournaments, we rallied together for a big weekend in Little Rock! We ended up winning First Place in the Silver division!!!! We went undefeated the second day of the tournament. I think I was more excited than the rest of the girls! This really is a big deal- my team is playing in the 17's division, but the majority of my girls are 15 and 16!! So this means we can only get better for next year, since we will still be in the 17's. Here are some pics after our WIN!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That's awesome Erica! Congratulations!! I am thinking about getting back in to volleyball and possibly coaching a club team next year. If so, I'll have to call you for some pointers :)