The Trusty Fam!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

COSTA RICA!!!!!!

WOW!! I don't even know where to start! Sometimes God gives you amazing opportunities. I still don't know how it came about, but I am going to Costa Rica in June for a Volleyball Missions Trip. I'll be on tour there for ten days!! I know it sounds silly, but I still have dreams of playing competitively. This is an incredible way for me to combine two of my passions; God and volleyball:) And I'll be playing with college players (some of whom were in 7th grade when I was first married). So please pray that everything goes well with the fundraising- also pray that I can slide back into some spandex shorts, haha.

1 comment:

racheljenae said...

How fun!!! spandex, spandex, spandex!!!! :) That's probably my number one reason for always playing basketball (besides that's all my tiny school played).