The Trusty Fam!

Monday, December 15, 2008

A little Christmas...











Last Sunday at church was the kids Christmas program. I work in the nursery with 1-3 year olds so basically I just had to make sure they didn't freak out! Sam was so cute with his little bells. He wasn't too sure about it at first, really he just wanted to go bang on the drums, but after a while he was ok.-- Maddie on the other hand, was Brilliant! As you can see from the pictures, she is by far the tallest in her class. She was on point with all the words and moves. It's really funny to see her up there! Long before I was a mom and a wife I was really involved in drama in junior high. I always thought I would end up doing something on stage- but that didn't exactly pan out:) Anyway- it was awesome to watch her on stage and her love for Jesus is so inspiring. She always tells me "God is bigger than Everybody" and believes it with her whole heart. Oh, to have the faith of a child. Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas with the ones they love!

1 comment:

Destiny said...

So cute! I love how Maddie is taller than everyone! At least she won't be picked on! And yes God is bigger than EVERYBODY!!! Gosh...so sweet! Your so blessed to have a child of faith already!!!!! Good Job Mommy!